Instructions For Reentry
posted about 6 years ago by w from Anderson Springs Recovery
I was at a Valley Fire Update meeting at Twin Pine tonight.... it has been suggested to have porta pottys put in our Anderson Springs community like they have in Middletown since we don't have water yet.
Everyone BEFORE going to Anderson Springs should:
- sign up for FEMA even if your home survived 1-800-621-3362 OR sign up at disasterassistance.gov All kinds of help including temporary housing even if you have insurance.
- Go to the Middletown Methodist church to sign up with the Red Cross and get cleaning supplies
- Go to the Senior Center and sign up for VARIOUS CENTERS FOR HELP
- Go to the Calpine Center for gloves, masks and cases of bottled water
- Go to the Lions Clubhouse on Central Park Road...Cleaning supplies, food, clothing
- Temporary housing at Twin Pine Event Center.
There will be a community update tomorrow 9/24/2015 at 6 pm at the Middletown High School Football Field, at 7 pm at Middletown Square Park, there will be an outdoor Movie which was orginally scheduled on the night of the fire.
Many thanks to Voris for this information!
Post a new comment
News by topic
Other recent news
Poorly Generating Electricity
PG&E lineman said they had had 100 crews in Andserson Springs but 3 days ago…
Possible funding sources for septic systems in rural areas
IMPORTANT Fire debris cleanup press release
From September 23, 2015 For more information and to be connected with resources: 18885652787